Japan quake jokes
- My Japanese girlfriend just broke up with me. But it's ok, there's plenty more in the sea.
- Hey guys, Japan called me. They said maybe those jokes are a hit in the US, but over here, they're all sinking.
- I heard all japanese girls are whores, they're wet 24/7.
- Japanese farmers are complaining of poverty in the coming months, which is bullshit. I saw one farm with 2 boats and 20 cars out the front.
- I opened a cafe in Japan recently. Business started off dead, but people slowly came drifting in. Unfortunately, it wasn't enough to keep us afloat, so we went under.
- I fucked a girl in japan. She screamed "I feel the earth move and I'm getting wet."
- I was talking to my Japanese real estate agent. I said "is there a school in this area." She said "not now, but just wait."
- I just rung my Japanese friend to make sure he was okay after the Tsunami and all he did was go on about his social life. Just kept going on and on about a huge rave.
- My Japanese doctor advised me to stay healthy. I need 50 million gallons of water a day.
- I tried to get a job in Japan but the market is already flooded with people.
- I hear Japanese people don't need to shower, they just wash up on the beach
- I heard Japan is very fond of shooters lately. Quake got a 8.9
- I got kicked out of a bar in Japan for singing the chorus to Modest Mouses' "Float On."
- Rescuers in Japan have called in Elton John and George Micheal to help search through the rubble for the injured victims, Their work could prove to be invaluable as they are experts in seeing Japs eyes covered in shit!!!!!!
- I heard Japan was having a drifters problem lately.
- RIP my japanese friend, So Kin Vet.
- Seeing the aftermath in Japan has really dampened my spirits.
- ....you'd think with all the radiation the japs have taken over the course of time they'd have made a couple of superheros....
- My heart goes out to Japan. The last time i had 10 aftershocks i couldnt find my house either!
- I got a phone call from my Japanese friend, he kept screaming about Toonami. I thought that was canceled.
- Now I know the Japanse are notorious for their crazy gameshows, but their version of Total Wipeout just takes the piss.
- You know, there seems to be a lot of jokes about Japan going around at the moment. Must be something in the water.
- I heard Toyota has issued a recall on many of their latest models. It seems a good number of them have been experiencing issues with the engine flooding and ineffective parking brakes.
- I guess this is perfect time for making new asian friend. they are...in the sea
- I heard surfing in Japan this time of year is really RAD!
- The Australian gold coast surf competition has just been won in controversial circumstances by a little Japanese man on a wardrobe.
- BBC News: AMERICA TO SEND 2 NUCLEAR EXPERTS TO JAPAN
The last time they sent "Nuclear Experts" to Japan, they killed 105,000 people...
- Watching the coverage of the Tsunami washing inland in Japan, only one thought keeps running through my head.
"Come on, all you whales and dolphins. You'll never get a better chance than this......."
- Been sitting at work watching the horrible videos from Japan on my laptop.
Why do they always pixelate the private parts?.
- Kamikaze pilots that survived WW2 had a shock yesterday.They never thought the boats would crash into them.
- Japan is in a real troubled situation, we should help by sending rescue dogs, I'm sure they're starving.
- I tried to download shit from some japanese servers.. shit was so slow.. I guess they're flooded.
- Sushi delivered direct to your door in Japan
- Now maybe they'll stop wearing those silly bird-flu hospital masks and start wearing scuba gear on the train.
- Give a japanese man a fish, it could feed his family for weeks. Now if you give a japanese man a fish it helps him find his family
- Please, no more jokes about the japanese earthquake, a good friend of mine has died.
R.I.P So Kin Wet
- So i just opened up this store in japan.
Everyone came flooding in.
- How ironic... fish are now eating raw Japanese.